Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Reflection






Through this 3 week maymester class, I have learned many concepts pertaining to databases.  This course has expanded my mind to using databases for everyday business.  At the beginning of the class I didnt believe that databases were used much in business since I hadnt been exposed to them, but now I believe that every business should use databases. I have not only learned how to create a relational diagram, but have learned about Access and all it has to offer for database design.  Now that I know how to create databases on Access it would be wise for me to keep track of my pottery business using this Microsoft software.  I really thought the Standford sources we used in the class was very helpful to learning about databases. Id like to learn more from this source since it touches on information beyond what we have learned so far; go further into detail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment